Date(s) - 01.11.2022
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
This training includes all required topics that each Direct Support Professional employed by Agency Providers must complete prior to providing direct services AND within 30 days of hire. It also meets the required topics for those wishing to become Independent Providers. Including DODD required curriculum and Summit DD curriculum in:
- empathy-based care
- role of Direct Support Professional including National Alliance for Direct Support Professionals Code of Ethics
- rights of individuals
- implementation of individual service plans and service outcomes
- recognizing and reporting major unusual incidents and unusual incidents rule 5123-17-02
- universal precautions for infection control
- person-centered planning and provision of services
- facilitating community participation and integration for individuals served
- provisions of rule 5123-17-02 relevant to Direct Support Professional’s duties including Health & Welfare Alerts issued by DODD
- service documentation and billing for services
- rule 5123-2-06 Development and implementation of behavioral support strategies
Registration is required in order to receive the Zoom meeting link and class materials.
Please contact Gretchen at firstname.lastname@example.org.