Date(s) - 04.27.2021
9:00 am - 10:00 am
Note: this class is not a review so there is no teaching or videos. Be prepared to satisfactorily demonstrate all skills without coaching, by responding appropriately to instructor’s prompts.
Times: 9:00 am-10:00 am, 10:30 am-11:30 am, 12:30-1:30 pm, 2:00 pm-3:00 pm
- *Class size is limited to six (6) participants per hour.
- *Please arrive on time and allow 45 minutes to an hour to complete full challenge course.
- *Cost: $23.00 payable to Summit DD day of training
- *Review booklets (abbreviated) can be emailed upon request for study prior to day of challenge.
- *Participants will need to indicate if they have completed the online portion of the blended class and be able to show their certificate for verification or if they are renewing their CPR/FA certification, on the day of training.
Registration is required as space is limited. Please click HERE for the registration application.
Classes will be held in-person at the Summit DD Administration Building in the B-wing lower level conference room, 89 East Howe Road, Tallmadge OH 44278.
Please park behind the building and enter through B-wing doors (Door #14). Due to COVID-19 restrictions, you will not be able to enter the building through any other door.
Please contact Georgi Smith at email@example.com with any questions.
Summit DD Administration Building – B Wing Conference Center
89 E Howe Road
Tallmadge, Ohio 44278