Date(s) - 04.29.2019
1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
This training will cover personnel related concerns for agency providers.
- Most common citations for agencies.
- The pre-hiring, hiring and post hiring steps to meet DODD rule.
- Who needs what training and when for each service you may provide.
- Real examples of database searches. We review how to do them correctly and avoid mistakes.
- Ideas on how to find staff and keep staff longer.
Registration is required as seating is limited.
For more information, contact Provider Supports by phone 330-634-8110 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Summit DD Administration Building – B Wing Conference Center
89 E Howe Road
Tallmadge, Ohio 44278