Date(s) - 04.25.2018
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Provider training doesn’t stop with certification. If you’re a new provider looking to hone your customer service and business skills, you won’t want to miss out Provider Orientation II session.
Orientation II is for providers who have been through certification and are looking to understand the complexities of the system to help your business thrive. Trainings are FREE and open to providers who have been through certification. Please note, that registration is required and seating is limited to the first 40 people. Click here to RSVP.
Orientation II topics:
- Overview of Orientation 1
- Marketing Vs Soliciting
- How to document
- The basics on how to bill – waiver and local funding
- Using the Summit DD Referral Site Portal – finding individuals who need your services
- How to become medication administration certified, if needed
- Review of DODD training required after you are certified
- ISP – Identifying services, frequency and duration
- Meeting the SSA and working with the team
- MUI annual and semi-annual analysis
- UIR logs
- Provider Compliance and QARN process
For additional questions, please contact Carolyn Akakpo at cakakpo@SummitDD.org
Looking for more training opportunities? Check out additional provider training here.
Summit DD Administration Building – B Wing Conference Center
89 E Howe Road
Tallmadge, Ohio 44278