Date(s) - 03.21.2018
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Looking for provider training or just learn more about how to become a provider? Our Orientation I session is perfect for those thinking about becoming a provider. Trainings are FREE and open to the public. Please note, that registration is required and seating is limited to the first 40 people. Click here to RSVP.
Orientation I topics:
- Summit DD supports available to providers
- DODD website general review
- Independent vs Agency differences
- You own your own business
- Types of funding- Waivers, Local, etc.
- ISP and team processes
- Types of services-NMT, HPC, etc.
- Provider Certification Application process
- Training required
- Expectations of a provider
For additional questions, please contact Carolyn Akakpo at cakakpo@SummitDD.org
Looking for more training opportunities? Check out additional provider training here.
Summit DD Administration Building – B Wing Conference Center
89 E Howe Road
Tallmadge, Ohio 44278