Date(s) - 05.13.2019
1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Please note: this training is required for certified DODD providers only. If you are not a certified provider go to the Department of Developmental Disabilities website under ‘Providers’ select ‘Become a Provider’ to learn more.
This training will introduce you to Summit DD resources for providers and for new providers it will introduce you to the basics of documentation and billing.
- Summit DD supports-contacts and links
- How to use our Summit DD Referral Site Portal to find clients
- How to document your services correctly
- How to bill your services (basic intro)
- Trainings – when and where to find required trainings
- How to use DODD PSM- to add services, change your information and for recertification
- Provider Compliance Reviews
Registration is required as seating is limited.
For more information, contact Provider Supports by phone 330-634-8110 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Summit DD Administration Building – B Wing Conference Center
89 E Howe Road
Tallmadge, Ohio 44278