Date(s) - 05.17.2023
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
PMT (Physical/Psychological Management Training) is a widely used crisis intervention program in the Northeast and other areas of the United States.
The Summit County Interagency on Behavior Supports and Human Rights selected PMT from many other programs during its search for positive interventions for managing challenging behaviors and conflict situations. PMT utilizes a team of certified instructors for the initial class. Once certified, a yearly refresher is required to maintain certification. Training outcomes focus on, but are not limited to:
- Enhancing the skills of staff in recognizing the warning signs of agitation
- Implementing effective de-escalation techniques
- Effective personal safety techniques and legal passive physical intervention techniques
- Proper documenting, reporting and crisis debriefing
- Self-awareness in coping with differences and managing conflict
Pre-registration is required as seating is limited. Please click HERE to register.
Please contact Gretchen Fiocca at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summit DD Cuyahoga Falls Location
2355 Second Street
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221