Want to know what current MUI trends you should be on the lookout for in 2023? Curious about what this means for the remainder of the year? We’ve put together a presentation of local MUI trends through April 30. We included projections about what the entire year could look like if the current trends continue.
Current Numbers By Category & (Year End Projections)
- There was a significant decrease in the number of overall categories in April, especially in Category A.
- Only 6 Physical Abuse filed in April, as compared to a previous monthly average of 11. Neglect also down with 8 filed in April compared to a previous monthly average of 12.7.
- Most other categories were either similar toprior monthly averages or slightly less.
- Among Category A’s, Misappropriation and Verbal Abuse are our highest categories both at 49, followed by Neglect at 46 and Physical Abuse at 39.
- Verbal Abuse, Neglect and Misappropriation are on pace to exceed 2022.